Administrative Assistant – Part Time 25-30 hours per week
POSITION OVERVIEW: Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Typically reports to the president of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Answer phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
• Complete clerical duties such as taking memos, maintaining files, organizing documents, photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc., as needed.
• Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, client dinners, or special projects
• Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Prepares information and research for executive needs
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports. Prepares information and research for executive needs
• Handle multiple projects
• Cover the reception desk when required and provide general support for visitors
• Proficient in MS Office including Excel, MSWord, Power Point
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proficient typing skills
• Ability to do basic math and use an adding machine
EDUCATION/ WORK EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimal: high school graduate, further education desirable
• Proven administrative assistant experience
• Majority of time is spent sitting at a desk using a computer, phone and interacting with staff and visitors
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically sitting, must have ability to stand, walk; use hands to touch, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop; and talk and hear
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. may be necessary
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception.
Email your resume and cover letter to HR@turnerdairy.net
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
* Please, no phone calls about this position
Turner Dairy Farms, Inc.
1049 Jefferson Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Turner Dairy Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- EEO/AA All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetics, or any other category protected under federal, state or local laws.