Plant/ Cooler Loadout
POSITION OVERVIEW: This job consists of general warehousing duties. These duties will include but are not limited to accurate and efficient pulling and loading orders for outbound trucks and trailers. Stock replenishment, cleanup, and completion of all associated paperwork. Proper rotation of products and maintaining quality standards. This is a labor intensive job.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Rotate ingredients and resale items (First In, First out) in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP
• Complete all records required by federal, state and local authorities
• Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner
• Maintain the facilities so that it meets OSHA standards and requirements
• Ability to match product with loading sheets
• Inspect product to ensure saleable condition with acceptable code dating
• Maintain a safe work environment
• Process all required paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking
• Must follow all GMP, SQF & Safety Policies and Procedures
• Ability to operate a pallet jack and or fork lift in a safe manner
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk; or hear.
• Good manual dexterity required for using a hook
• Balance-able to have good balance for pulling product, walking around in floor track, lifting full cases of product shoulder high.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to frequently push and or pull up to 240 pounds while using a hook.
• Ability to work in all types of environments from various outside weather to inside conditions which can range in temperatures and humidity
• Exposure to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
• Majority of the day is spent working in a cold environment
Great Benefits including: Paid holidays, Vacation, Pension, Health Insurance which is fully paid for by the employer, Eye and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Attendance Bonus.
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
* Please, no phone calls about this position
Turner Dairy Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- EEO/AA All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetics, or any other category protected under federal, state or local laws.