Lactose Free Quiche
- Eggs – 6
- Onion (chopped) – ½ cup
- Black Pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Chicken Sausage – ½ lb
- Spinach (chopped) – 4 oz.
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Swiss Cheese
- Pie Crust
- Preheat oven – 350 degrees
- Combine milk and eggs – whisk lightly Brown sausage over medium high heat (remove from pan)
- Saute onion until softened and translucent then add spinach, salt, and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove veggie mixture and add to sausage.
- Add sausage and veggie mixture to bottom of pie crust.
- Pour milk and egg mixture to fill pie crust and add swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until cooked through.